Red Hood Resurrection Helmet: A wearable Red Hood Helmet. Consists of a faceplate and backplate. The design is completely custom and won’t be sold anywhere else. It was made to be a streamlined/modern take on the Red Hood in the Rebirth comic book series.
This item was 3D printed followed by sanding, assembly and molding. The castings of the helmet is made of resin. All finishes are ultimately airbrushed for shading and depth but the choice of finish is either:
- 24” most common size for adult males
- Raw Casting: raw resin cast for customers that wish to paint and assemble the helmet for their own custom finish. The castings are cleaned of flashing but may still require light sanding and filling before primer and paint.
- Clean: painted with a clean finish.
- Light Weathering: mainly acrylic and simulate light Weathering.
- Heavy Weathering: use of tools to make actual scuffs and abrations into the surface of then helmet. Acrylics used to give a weathered and dirty look.
All weathering is done by hand so no two helmets will be exactly alike**
Default finish is Satin but can be Matte upon request.
An authentic looking and wonderful piece to help complete your Red Hood costume or to purchase simply as a conversational item for your coffee table or man-cave.
Options currently offered are for the eye setup and are purely cosmetic. One of which simply an LED light setup. The lights are attached to the helmet via velcro making them easy to remove if required.
LED setup requires 2 CR2032 coin cell batteries (batteries not included)
*sized to fit snug on a 24" head.
PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND ALLOW 4-8 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING AS DEMAND IS HIGH AND ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
Note: For those purchasing the version with LED lights, depending on inventory for light kits, there may be a slightly longer processing time.