Resurrection Helmet : A wearable Cosplay Helmet. Consists of a faceplate and backplate. The design is completely custom and won’t be sold anywhere else.
This item was 3D printed followed by sanding, assembly and molding. The castings of the helmet is made of resin. All finishes are ultimately airbrushed for shading and depth but the choice of finish is either:
- 24” most common size for adult males
- Clean: painted with a clean finish.
- Light Weathering: use of tools to make very small and light surface abrasions. Oils and acrylics used to simulate mild wear.
- Heavy Weathering: use of tools to make deeper scuffs, abrasions and simulated cracks in the surface of the helmet. Oils and acrylics used to give a worn and dirty look.
- Heavy Weathering + Bullet Holes: same as Heavy Weathering with the additional of two simulated bullet holes near the upper left temple.
**All weathering is done by hand so no two helmets will be exactly alike**
**Default finish is Matte. Other finishes and colors may be available upon request at an additional cost.**
An authentic looking and wonderful piece to help complete your costume or to purchase simply as a conversational item for your coffee table or man-cave.
Options currently offered are for the eye setup and are purely cosmetic. One of which simply an LED light setup. The lights are attached to the helmet via velcro making them easy to remove if required.
LED setup requires 2 CR2032 coin cell batteries (batteries not included)
*sized to fit snug on a 24" head.
Care instructions: Clean with soap and water. DO NOT use abrasives or harsh solvent based cleaning agents as they can ruin the paint job. Keep out of areas of exposed to high heat as long periods of exposure can cause the plastic to soften and warp.
PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND ALLOW 4-8 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING AS DEMAND IS HIGH AND ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
Note: For those purchasing the version with LED lights, depending on inventory for light kits, there may be a slightly longer processing time.
All items are custom, hand made, wearable fan art. We are in no way affiliated with Warner Brothers, Disney, Marvel or DC Comics. Any likeness to past or existing characters such as Ironman, Red Hood or Deadpool is purely coincidental as the designs are my own and no one, other than the person that designed them, should be able to claim ownership/intellectual property rights over something as vague as a red colored helmet.